Trivalley Electronics sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
- Powered by the Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz processor for responsive multitasking performance and energy efficiency in whatever you choose to do
- 17.3″ Full-HD LED-backlit Anti-Glare IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity
- 32GB DDR4 memory – For multitasking power
- 1TB SATA + 256GB SSD for an amazingly smooth and fast computing experience, yet still has plenty of space to store your digital albums and media files
- USB 3.0 for quicker device charging and up to 10x faster transfers than USB 2.0
- Enhanced viewing with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics with 8GB GDDR5 of dedicated video memory
- Connect to a broadband modem or router with wired Ethernet, or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the built-in 802.11ac wireless connection
- Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3s players
- Intel Quad Core i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz (Turbo up to 3.8GHz, 6MB Cache); NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB GDDR5 dedicated);
- 32GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM; 1TB SATA 7200 RPM; 256GB NVME Solid State Drive (Boot)
- 17.3″ Full-HD IPS UWVA Anti-Glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080); HP Wide Vision HD Camera; Bang & Olufsen with dual speakers; Dual array Digital Microphone
- Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN; 802.11ac; Bluetooth; Multi-format SD media card reader; HDMI:1; RJ-45:1; USB 3.0:2;USB 2.0:1; Combo Headphone/Mic Jack:1
- Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.| 1-Year UpgradePro Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details.