From the couch, the car or the airport lounge, your Sensi thermostat makes it easy to remotely control and schedule your home comfort – Anytime. Anywhere. Designed to work with the wires you already have, Sensi thermostat does not require a common wire (c-wire) in many cases, so it is compatible with most heating and cooling systems* (U.S. and Canada only). The intuitive app walks you through each step of installation and configuration so you don’t even need to know what kind of system you have. Set your Sensi thermostat to automatically adjust your homes temperature for location-based temperature control with geofencing, or quickly create a 7-day schedule to reduce wasteful heating and cooling when no one is home. If you need anything, we’re here to help. Visit sensicomfort.com/support for around-the-clock access to support articles, instructional downloads and comprehensive support videos. Our highly-trained Sensi Support Team can be reached at email@example.com or 1.888.605.7131, seven days a week. *Does not work with electric baseboard heat and some other systems. A c-wire is required for heat-only, cool-only and heat pump systems without aux. Check compatibility using the free compatibility tool on our website to make sure Sensi will work in your home.
- Connect Sensi thermostat to your home Wi-Fi network and control from anywhere via free mobile app (compatible with Android and iOS).
- Integrates with Amazon Alexa for voice control and Wink smart home platforms, and works with Google Assistant and Google Home using the free Wink app.
- Works with HVAC systems in most homes – a c-wire is required for heat-only, cool-only and heat pump systems without aux. Refer to Sensi’s online compatibility resources to verify compatibility in your home.
- Features geofencing for location-based temperature control and 7-day flexible scheduling to help reduce wasteful heating and cooling when no one is home.
- Quick and easy DIY installation – the Sensi app includes a step-by-step installation guide and video tutorial.